Sunday 6 January 2013

Dusting off the old trainers...

So for all you lot who thought I'd packed it in...I've definitely not! And as loans are just in whens a better time to tell you what the old dusty trainers have been up too this week...

True I've been MIA for the passed few weeks however with 21st birthdays, Christmas (ie foodmas) and lots of things going on, there hasn't been much to update you on! OH HOW THAT HAS CHANGED...news years resolution STICK TO TRAINING PLAN and it's sure in full swing.

This week my little legs have clocked up 13.4 miles...true thats just over half the amount I'll be running in one day but not bad for my first week back on the running I'm inclined to say! I'm sat here still puffing from my long Sunday run...5miles in 50 minutes, unfortunately my trainers were rubbing horribly stopping me from the last 10 minutes hoping to clock up another mile!

If I run the marathon at the pace I ran this last run, I'll finish in 4 and a half hours...AIM to sustain pace for 21 more miles that just completely...

I'll work on it.

I've joined a running club who I'll be training with a couple of times a week starting from next week which I'm excited about! There's a few other marathon runners so I'll make some marathon friends hopefully!

I hope January is treating you well, and all your resolutions are off to a good start as mine certainly are!

www.virginmoneygiving.com/laurawakeford...please donate a few pennies to make 2013 a better year for the children of variety!

Happy Sunday,
Love Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment