Sunday 13 January 2013

WEEK 2 OF NEW INTENSE TRAINING PLAN

HEY HEY,

SO I changed up my training plan a little bit because my calf muscles are getting really sore when I run so I swapped my long Sunday run for some biking. I have been pretty active this week which is surprising considering I have got my first exam tomorrow (hence todays anticipation and slight unmotivation...but it's ok because I have made up for it)...

Who'd have thought exercise actually is a good way for balancing stress...I've actually wanted to visit the gym 3 times this week, go swimming and go for a run...apart from today I'm noticing it getting easier and easier to leave the house and an hour run doesn't seem so daunting!!

Whereas before my mind motivation would be...'it's only 2 minutes of running, you can manage that surely'....it now takes the shape of 'it's only 35 minutes of running, you can manage that surely'.

(Apparently something positive is happening!!)

SO I have been so overwhelmed with the support this week in terms of sponsors...my aim was to get to £300 by the end of the week and thats been surpassed by nearly £100!! INCREDIBLE...special shout out to the anonymous donor of £50!...

*Picks herself up off the floor*

So if you're all wondering, I've totalled 9 miles ran this week and 5 miles on the bike...A GRAND TOTAL OFFFFFFFF 14 miles...(my aim is from now on to beat or at least match the week before in total miles)....and I tell you what, it is the first week I have blinking felt that 14 miles in my little aching legs and hips!!! BUT HEY IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT...as my anonymous donor said...

'IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING' *gulp*

Sunday Love..thank you for the support and good luck with exams if you have them!! (if not then good luck for the week in general!)

Love (an actually aching) Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment