Monday 11 February 2013

2 Weeks until the 14 mile 'Heartbreaker'

Hi!!

Sorry this is a little late!! Had a great training week last week and really felt progress! It's nice to see all the hard work is paying off!

I totalled about 19/20 miles last week...(can hardly believe it too) and that was with some illness!! Super motivated to say the least!! I also completed 9miles which is my furthest yet! HOORAY! I realised that it's not my fitness that makes the long runs hard but the lead-y heaviness I start to feel in my legs after about 6 miles! But I'm sure I'll get used to that soon enough!

I also reached the £500 fundraising target A QUARTER OF THE WAY THERE YEY! Which is very very exciting! Only £1500 more to go (oh gawd)...it's a scary thought but I have some fundraising events coming up which should help boost the total for sure!

I'll update you with a better post next week, after hopefully completing 11 miles this week to crack the double figures and help me feel a bit better about the 14 miles that's coming up!!

HAPPY MONDAY
have a great week!
Laura xxx

Click here if you want to sponsor me

No comments:

Post a Comment