Monday 22 October 2012

WEEK 2...still alive, for now.

So...week 2 is done and yesterday marked the 6 month mark...therefore in 6 months time today it will all be over and me and Hannah will be some horrific state but probably loving life that we have completed the marathon!...getting slightly ahead of myself here!!

So last week I stuck to the training plan...apart from my long run day. After a game of netball yesterday I started up the treadmill...and despite my efforts to visualise lots of hotshot marathon runners laughing in my face as they jog easily past me, I'd lost motivation a bit! HOWEVER...I have noticed big improvements; I ran the same run this week as the week before but much faster! So thats always positive! This week I tallied up a total of about 7 miles (which without my long run I'm pretty happy with that!!)

And this week I embark on week 3 of my training plan and I am going to try a spin class too so I shall let you know if I make it out alive!!

Me and Hannah are going to be producing some promotional stuff for you to all keep up to date so once I have launched this blog properly we can get this all going! The fundraising is a big fat niggle in my head, constantly so I'm very eager to get it up and running!!

Let us know if you have any challenges for us to complete to aid your sponsorship generosity and to help us with our training...nothing too lethal though, please.

www.virginmoneygiving.com/laurawakeford is my sponsor page!

Have a great week and I'll update you again next week.
Love (a still aching) Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment