Monday 29 October 2012

WEEK 3...ahh nooooo

So WEEK 3 IS COMPLETED...and the idea of this marathon is getting scarier and scarier!! BUT I am definitely getting fitter so thats a bonus!!

This week I've mixed it up a bit and went swimming!! It was actually really nice to respond to my fellow marathon runners laughing at me with 'suckers' as I flapped through the water! (I'm not known for my gracefulness). However most exercise I do at the moment seems to be proceeded by some sort of chocolate. Problem is I feel like I deserve it after my (slightly) gruelling sessions on the treadmill, or 'flapping' as so delicately put!! Well, as an avid Googler I keep reading about how I need to fuel my runs...well, THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

So ONWARDS AND UPWARDS...tonight I am doing aerobics and I am gradually acquiring training buddies which is going to be SUCH a help. Think I'll probably start fancying myself as some hardcore PT instructor and then be run circles around...positive thoughts, positive thoughts.

It's so nice to see that people have been reading my blog...its on 100 views!! So loving life a bit over here...I'm pretty sure I contributed about 50 of those views, trying to view, who'd viewed the blog! However that is by the by, 100 views woo!

I shall see you next week...
Love (at the moment I'll be crawling it) Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment